What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

F1 slider to a 4

BARRON

Hi guys. Does anybody know what would be involved in installing a F1 evo sliding canopy on my 4? Would I be able to use the F1 canopy, or is it wider? How would I get my hands on the parts or proper drawings to make and install.
Thx for the help guys

quick answer: NO

Hi guys. Does anybody know what would be involved in installing a F1 evo sliding canopy on my 4? Would I be able to use the F1 canopy, or is it wider? How would I get my hands on the parts or proper drawings to make and install.
Thx for the help guys

The actual F1 parts won't work due to dimensional differences between the two fuselages. Similar looking parts, fabbed to fit the -4 fuse, will work OK. The Inst panel will need to be moved fwd a bit. Harmon can supply the upper aft fuse bulkhead bits to set up the turtledeck.

I won't be that hard to do!

Carry on!
Mark

Thx Mark. I figured that, as long as the turtledeck is done, I can incorporate the slider. Cant wait to start

Last edited:
Contact for Harmon?

Does anybody have contact info for Harmon rocket or John himself? The site won't give me anything.

Back