What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Danbury/ECI Launches Titan Aircraft Engines

Relentless

Well Known Member
I have accepted the leadership position at Danbury Aero (ECI), to lead their newest company, "Titan Aircraft Engines" in San Antonio, Texas. We will focus on building & overhauling experimental aircraft engines for the experimental and LSA market.

I love huge challenges and building dynamic teams. Work never seems like work when you're serving customers in an industry you are passionate about.

Stay tuned...

Last edited:
I have accepted the leadership position at Danbury Aero (ECI), to lead their newest company, "Titan Aircraft Engines" in San Antonio, Texas. We will focus on building & overhauling experimental aircraft engines for the experimental and LSA market.

I love huge challenges and building dynamic teams. Work never seems like work when you're serving customers in an industry you are passionate about.

Stay tuned...

Sweet, congrats!

I can vouch for Kevin. He IS relentless. We welcome you Kevin to the forum and the building community.

Welcome to Texas!

You do know however, that there is a state requirement to own at least one or more firearm and if you don't have a pickup truck, you must at least possess the desire to have one someday.... and also that there are no beans allowed in chili here (however, chili-flavored bean soup is perfectly acceptable, you just can't call it chili by itself... you must refer to it as "chili with beans"). :D

It'll be interesting to see what the difference will be between Titan and the prior ECI Experimental line.

Welcome to Texas!

You do know however, that there is a state requirement to own at least one or more firearm and if you don't have a pickup truck, you must at least possess the desire to have one someday.... and also that there are no beans allowed in chili here (however, chili-flavored bean soup is perfectly acceptable, you just can't call it chili by itself... you must refer to it as "chili with beans"). :D

No problem, California will be happy to see me leave with my guns loaded in my f450:) leaving the beans out of the chili may be my biggest issue, but I'll adjust:)

Don't load 'em 'til you get to the border!
For one Kalifornian - sorry to lose ya!
Best wishes with the new endeavor.

No problem, California will be happy to see me leave with my guns loaded in my f450:) leaving the beans out of the chili may be my biggest issue, but I'll adjust:)

Owning an F450 gets you an automatic pass on the beans in chili deal here, in fact driving that much pickup truck might even allow you to put other veggies into chili. :D

Back