What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Panel diagram of stick functions

scrollF4

Moderator, Asst. Line Boy
Ambassador
A year or so ago, somebody (Stein?) posted a photo of a panel-mounted placard or decal diagraming the functions for each button/switch on the Infinity stick. It was brilliant!

However, I have searched these fora until I'm blue in the face and still can't find it.

Can somebody kindly point me toward that photo, and how/where it was produced?

Would it be this one?

2009.05.09_-_RV-8_-_Infinity_Stick_Grip_Button_Labeling__0__140.jpg

Here's one I did for mine in CorelDraw. I did not use it in the end, it seemed neater to just put labels by the buttons with 1/4" black labelling tape. Less clutter on the panel...

If you like this, PM me with your button functions, and I'll re-do one to suit your aircraft...

Here is the one I made mounted in the plane. I have the word doc file for it if you want it so the lables can easily be manipulated. Let me know if you want it and I'll forward it to you. I used the Testors decal paper kit and my inkjet printer and print it off then like the old modeling days, some warm water and off you go. A thin coat of clearcoat over top and all is good.

351tqgg.jpg

5eh7hg.jpg

Back