What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ditching Sunday School... Oops!

Yea!

As long as you slipped the surly bonds and touched the face of God, you're good for Sunday School (check on both!). The little guy sure had a fun time; I wish I was in the back seat.

Great video!

Where's the canopy latch?

I'm experimenting with a latching system pressed from inside the fwd baggage. That releases a gas piston (hatchback car) and opens the canopy 4-5 inches from the closed position.

I'd write up the modification, but I'm not really sold yet.

I almost wrote that statement in the original post.

This video almost didn't happen. I was really trying to just play with mixing the intercom and light background music together. Getting ready for the next young eagles event. Something cool for the kids.

Thanks for watching,

Scott

Love it.

Something stollen from a fishing T-shirt I once saw and adapted - "I'd rather be flying thinking about God than in church thinking about flying."

Awesome video. This is why Young Eagles exists, and why many of us fly (or want to fly) with family.

Sky Pilot

As one who spends Sunday morning in the "front office" of my church,
Sunday air time and Sunday School are not mutually exclusive....

It get quizical looks at church when I say I fly, and quizical looks at the airport when someone outs me as a preacher.... Go figure....

Jim Frisbie
RV-9A 350 hrs

Back