What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

The Bird Leaves the nest.

6 Gun

Well Known Member
N66UN made its first flight today after 2 years of building and 2200 hours the Vans RV6 flew hands off and a Big RV GRIN was seen. Time to send in my pledge as it made the build go so much faster .A big thanks to Doug and anyone that answered my questions.
Bob

Congratulations!!

Congratulations! That makes today a special day.... 1001 and easy to remember! If you have some pics of your plane, post em. :)

Be careful out there!

6GUN

Way to go Bob!!!!! I'm sorry I wasn't there to fly chase for you. Get the phase one flying done and let's make a trip.......maybe Yellowstone next May or June.

Just a note about N363RV's comment about the date 10/01......mine first flew on 10/10/10 and Janice got her first ride on 1/1/11.

Last edited:
Numeralogy

Way to go Bob!!!!! I'm sorry I wasn't there to fly chase for you. Get the phase one flying done and let's make a trip.......maybe Yellowstone next May or June.

Just a note about N363RV's comment about the date 10/01......mine first flew on 10/10/10 and Janice got her first ride on 1/1/11.

Those are very cool numbers!!

Back