What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A Pleasant Surprise

Jerry Fischer

Well Known Member
Today's mail brought the following from EAA Oshkosh, a letter with accompanying photo while I was parked at HBC this year. Made my day.:p

2jai2yx.jpg
2lmxv6b.jpg

Very nice token of appreciation - I can tell that the EAA folks are working very hard to please the grass roots part of aviation, and I applaud those efforts. Anyone who stopped in at the EAA hospitality suite at Reno was treated like a VIP - food, ice cream, drinks, a comfortable place to sit and watch the show on the front lines - who could ask for more!

Great work folks!

I too have been treated very well dealing with an issue (very small) and have the feeling that very good things are starting to happen over there! Is this the beginning of a turnaround?

Good to hear of improvements... Hopefully more on the way

Between this and the EAA reaching out to me after I lost the medical, I can't say enough good things about what's going on in Oshkosh right now.

And when EAA does "good stuff", tell your friends.
When not so, tell management or one of your "Directors".

More than one is on this forum and I for one would appreciate feedback for improvement for the RV/Homebuilt/Aviation/Membership at Large Community.

But, PLEASE, via email to me, NOT on this forum.

James
jclarkmail AT
gmail.com

Back