What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OSH arrival pics Sunday AM 28 July

60av8tor

Well Known Member
The previous OSH pic thread reminded me that I have some pics of RVs arriving Sunday morning. They aren't the best pics - had to use a long telephoto and the lighting wasn't the best, but thought some folks might like to have their pics. I have the following tail numbers - please PM with an email and tail # and I'll send them your way:

256H
324TP
330JA
401KT
444LK
486JT
488JH
519RV
527RL
583SV
594WR
2825L
Brantel - pretty sure it is your RV, but couldn't read tail #

Pics

Hello , we arrived early Sunday morning, runway 27 blue and white rv12 with checkered rudder, n328kl.

Thanks Jon,

After I looked at your pic of my arrival, I see in the background why I would have preferred 27.... Too bad there was a CUB right in front of me that got cleared for 27....

x273th.jpg

Looks pretty good to me! Wonder what the second pic looked like :D

Brian, Never did peek at your panel. Maybe next year! Nice visiting with
you again.

Hey guys,

Brantel - sent a few more
324TP
519RV
2825L
330JA
444LK

All should have your pics in your inbox. Sorry, 328KL wasn't in my list. I was on 36 that morning.

Looks pretty good to me! Wonder what the second pic looked like :D

Brian, Never did peek at your panel. Maybe next year! Nice visiting with
you again.

Jon sent some more....

I was not going to mention that the wind kept lifting my left wing up.....but Jon caught it. I gotta get better at wheelies!

DSC_0951.JPG

DSC_0952.JPG

DSC_0953.JPG

Brian, I landed the other day and a gusty crosswind picked my right wing up and I about groundlooped Kris thought we were going off the runway. My buddy said "you know why that happened don't you?"....because YOU let it!" ;)...oh yeah he's a perfect pilot...NOT

Back