What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Emergency Hose Repair at Oshkosh

Aircraft Specialty

Well Known Member
TS Flightlines, (www.tsflightlines.com) in partnership with Aircraft Specialty (www.aircraftspecialty.com) is happy to announce a new service for all of you going to Oshkosh this year.

If for any reason you run into any leaking hoses on your aircraft, we want to make your life a bit easier.

Thought we won't have an official presence at the show this year, we will be able to coordinate and get emergency hoses to you right at the show. The lead time on hoses to get to Oshkosh will be anywhere from 1-3 days, depending on when you order them. The cutoff for Delivery on Saturday August 3rd in the morning will be an order by Noon on Friday August 2nd. We will either ship or hand deliver the hoses depending on order time. We currently have ALL fittings in stock, except for the -8 45 degree fittings which are a custom make and add a few days to the lead time.

Please contact Tom at 843 271 2329 or Steve at 262 853 1380.

These are the same great hoses, and same great prices that you have become accustomed to.

We sincerely hope that we don't get any orders for emergency hoses at the show because it means that you are having a maintenance issue. But, if you do, we are happy to help you get back in the air quickly.

Have a great day,
Tom and Steve

Update: We hope everyone had a safe trip to and from Oshkosh. Aircraft Specialty will be out of the office until Saturday, August 10th. We will process orders and ship on Monday the 12th. TS Flightlines remains open.

Last edited:
Wow, great idea and support from some great folks!

I'd like to add that I will be at the show all week in HBC, if you have a mechanical/electrical issue that you need some help with please feel free to give me a call. 972-746-5154

Last edited:
For those of us not able (for whatever reason) to attend, we can still get you guys and gals the support you need. Great of Walt to be on hand to offer his services as well.
Tom

If my feet had opposable digits

I'd give TSFlightlines 4 thumbs up.
Tom just sent me a hose for an urgent project this morning. This is the second time he's saved the day for me, and the second time he's answered a call even though it was after business hours. Great customer service!

Back