What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Avery Tools (again!)

Wingnut

Well Known Member
My pneumatic squeezer quit working last week. It was out of warranty, but I packed it up and shipped it back to Avery Tools with a note asking them to please repair it and let me know what I owed them.

I received an email from Bob Avery today advising that he had replaced two o-rings and shipped the squeezer back at no cost to me. I called Mr. Avery and he still refused to accept any money for his time, parts or shipping. We had a nice conversation in which he mentioned "Give Kids the World" and the work that he and Judy do there when they visit Florida.

After our call ended, I looked up Give Kids the World and found that they accept online donations. I made a small donation in honor of Bob and Judy Avery. I also plan to purchase some more tools from them tonight (I want some washer wrenches!).

If you want high quality tools at a great price with customer service that cannot be beat, I highly recommend Avery Tools!

During my build I often joked that the deliveries from Avery were so fast that they would arrive before I even ordered them. Excellent people and service.
Steve Johnson
RV-9A
270 hours
N524SJ

Bob and Company have worked with us at Eagle's Nest since we began. They are helping us with sponsorship at Oshkosh this year, even allowing our kids to "intern" at their booth, letting them learn something of the business side of aviation. They are the cream of the crop, no doubt.

Bob

Back