What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

N277PM Rollout and Move to Monticello IN

Wish I could have been there

Great to see the progress. Let me know when you are going to work on the canopy. Does Mary know you are going to move a bed into the hanger until the plane is done?:D

Frank:

I plan to start organizing the hangar tomorrow night, then Mary and I are off to OSH for a work party this weekend. Next week I will start on the canopy frame.........again. I installed new decking for the rail so I can have a clean start. I think 96FS might just fit in the hangar if you show up. And remember you always have a room at the Ruley Bed & Breakfast "Where you make both". It will be good to see you again.

Ruley

Last edited:
Hi Paul,

I was in town visiting family and saw you moving your RV-7. My sister lives just down the street in your cul-de-sac. I was pressed for time or I would have stopped by to say hello and congratulate you on the big day.

Ken,

That would have been so neat to have met you. When you are heading this way again, please let me know. Mary and I would like to meet you.

Ruley
765-490-0063

Last edited:
Back