What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flight Time Milestone

gear1

Well Known Member
Today, while participating in formation training with Falcon Flight instructor Roy Geer, I crossed a flight time milestone - 700 hours RV8 time in four years! What a great airplane; it does everything well: Cross country, Formation, Aerobatics, Instrument, and even ACM. All at a very low cost of operation. The RV8 has provided for me the most fun of any aircraft that I have flown. Thank you, Van!

roy's an instructor? god help us!!! just kidding, tell him bob burns say's hello.

bob burns
N82RB RV-4

Fantastic!

Today, while participating in formation training with Falcon Flight instructor Roy Geer, I crossed a flight time milestone - 700 hours RV8 time in four years! What a great airplane; it does everything well: Cross country, Formation, Aerobatics, Instrument, and even ACM. All at a very low cost of operation. The RV8 has provided for me the most fun of any aircraft that I have flown. Thank you, Van!

Craig,

Thanks for the post.......really keeps us that are bucking rivets motivated!

YOL BOLSON!!!

....snip....

What a great airplane; it does everything well:

....snip....

All at a very low cost of operation.

....snip....

Thank you, Van!

Very low cost of operation. I had a guest rider tonight Mr Morozov of Russia look at that RV grin :D

He drove me from right seat around Long Island and then landed on Block Island.

Thank you Van. Igor ordered ready to fly RV7 from Cetus Aircraft of Moscow.

Back