What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bad Lands Fly-In

Yes (from the Memorial Day edition of this site)

Badlands Fly-in Info ...L. Vetterman
The badlands flyin is scheduled for Sept 6-7-8 this year. We are planning to do a ground tour of the Badlands National Park on Saturday, which means you will fly over to Wall SD and get on the bus for the tour, or you may do the Black Hills aerial tour if you do not want to go on the tour. As usual we will provide information on motels, etc as we get closer to September.
See you in September,
Larry Vetterman

It was at Hot Springs last year, suspect that will be the same location this year.

Good time, glad we went:D

Contact Larry Vetterman, he arranged all the accommodations----we had a choice between a couple places.

Pretty sure Larry worked a good deal on the rooms, so it would be best to check with him.

(From Larry Vetterman) For anyone arriving on Thursday 9/5/13, we have a limited number of vehicles and drivers available to take anyone up to Mt. Rushmore on Friday. This transportation is being made available by some church members,so they are asking for a donation to the church to cover the costs. Plan on leaving the motel @ 9 am Friday morning. Thursday arrivals can plan on an evening meal at Wolleys restaurant. MUST contact Larry Vetterman at 605 890 0525 to make advance arrangements.
(From Russ) I suggest that a reasonable donation considering the costs of a car, gas, and driver for a good portion of the day should be at least $100.00 per vehicle. Hopefully 3-4 people will be able to split such cost.

badlands cly in

If there are any rv10 flying to this from the west and would be flying near or over Dubois wy (which is close to Jackson Hole) I would love to have u stop in and look at my 10 I am building. I could use some pointers and would sure like to see another 10 up close.

You are not that far driving distance from KHSR. Drive over and enjoy the Fly In, see lots of RV-10's. Talk to builders, catch a ride with me over to Wall (2 open seats) and do the bus tour of the Badlands State Park.

Russ Daves

If there are any rv10 flying to this from the west and would be flying near or over Dubois wy (which is close to Jackson Hole) I would love to have u stop in and look at my 10 I am building. I could use some pointers and would sure like to see another 10 up close.

Regester!!

Bad Lands Fly-In

You MUST Register!!!
Call Larry and tell him how many of you are coming. He has to plan the transportation, the Food, and all.

Registration dedline is Monday Sept 2. If you are not regestered you will be out of the bus and walking!
Also you need to tell him if you want steak or fish. HE Needs a count on this TOO.

SEE main thread on the Temporary / Miss area
Regards

Last edited:
Back