What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV interiors

N661DJ

Well Known Member
About ready to order my 6 interior, have been following, with interest, the German option.
Have done several interiors, from "Classic" great products, however long lead times, for obvious reason.
It has been a while now, am interested in the VAF feed back from those who have, ordered and received, interiors from Germany.
Need to make a decision ASAP.

Thanks,
Dick

I ordered my interior from them about 2 months ago. Very delightful to converse with and plan out the materials and color combination I wanted. The sample materials arrived about a week after I narrowed down my choices and ordered them. They had a pretty good sale going on when I ordered so the jobs were back logged but I should be pretty close to the top of the list. I know someone here posted that he ordered some side panels from them and he was very pleased with the quality when he got them. I ordered a full leather interior package.

I ordered my interior from them about 2 months ago. Very delightful to converse with and plan out the materials and color combination I wanted. The sample materials arrived about a week after I narrowed down my choices and ordered them. They had a pretty good sale going on when I ordered so the jobs were back logged but I should be pretty close to the top of the list. I know someone here posted that he ordered some side panels from them and he was very pleased with the quality when he got them. I ordered a full leather interior package.

I'm in the exact same camp as you. You ordered about a month before me though. I am going with sheepskin seats and leather side panels.

Dont forget about Abby at flightline interiors. My seats are from Classic Aero and my carpet from Abby. I am very happy with both companies.

Agreed, The Classic Aero seats are great, I am concerned about the German seat hight, as you are aware, getting in and out of a tip up involves sitting on the top of the seat back, at least for me it does. They look to be too high in this area. that is why I was wondering if anyone has taken delivery??
Abbys carpets fit fine however, I was a little disappointed with the carpet material
very light and flimsy, also I would like good carpets and have them surged bound, not available from Classic or Abbys????

The German Option

About ready to order my 6 interior, have been following, with interest, the German option.
Have done several interiors, from "Classic" great products, however long lead times, for obvious reason.
It has been a while now, am interested in the VAF feed back from those who have, ordered and received, interiors from Germany.
Need to make a decision ASAP.

Thanks,
Dick

I am also nearing the point in my RV-14A construction that I need to be thinking about the interior. What is the "German option"? Is this an upholstery company in Germany? If so, what is their website address?

Thanks for any help.

Joe
Longview, Texas

RV-14A QB fuselage 80% complete
Wings 90%
Engine, IO-390, delivers in mid-May

Arion Lightning LS-1 Flying regularly.

2019 Dues paid.

Back