What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Golf Cart Rental at Camp Scholler?

If the number of times that I've almost been run over by somebody way more important than myself on the grounds is any indication, I would say that the world's supply of golf carts is fully tapped out during that week in July.

Sorry, I know not your question...
I think the unwashed masses should be given a pocket full of golf cart citations to hand out and turn in the torn off stub at the end of the week :).

If the number of times that I've almost been run over by somebody way more important than myself on the grounds is any indication, I would say that the world's supply of golf carts is fully tapped out during that week in July.

Sorry, I know not your question...
I think the unwashed masses should be given a pocket full of golf cart citations to hand out and turn in the torn off stub at the end of the week :).

This video is a pre-Osh warm up to the upcoming golf cart follies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9audYhS8_U

Keep your head on a swivel, its the ones you don't see that will get you.

The golf carts, various scooters, motorcycles, bikes, motorized couches and porta potties ( yes, I saw one a year or two ago) that you see and hopefully avoid in the campground are privately owned and brought in by the residents of Camp Scholler. I know of no rental availability.

I find it easy to bike around the campground. Head on a swivel for the motorized crowd. Some people go to Wally Word, buy cheap bikes, and after their stay donate them. Not sure to whom, but others here might know.

Back