What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aerosport Products presents AeroSeats for your RV-10 and RV-14

Zac@AerosportProducts

Well Known Member
Aerosport Products would like to present the new AeroSeat option for the RV-line.

These new seat frames will fit as the primary seat frame option in RV-14's. They will also serve as a rear seating option for the RV-10.

We will be offering them in 2 configurations, the 1P and the 2P.

-The 1P model will be very similar to the design of the RV-10's front seat profile with the integrated, non-adjustable headrest. This design will provide a uniform look in the RV-10 and allow you to have 4 matching seats.

1P model:

RV-10_highback_covered.jpg

-The 2P model is the same except there is no headrest and the seat frame stops at the 'shoulders'. The 2P model can be used in this fashion and can also have an adjustable headrest option added to it. The headrests have a detent installed that will alllow easy adjustability in flight.

2P model:

RV-14-7-9_WO_headrest.jpg

2P model w/adjustable headrests:

IMG_3796.jpg

All of the above options are immediately available from Aerosport Products, but in limited initial supply. With many options available in materials and finishing, online ordering will not be possible. We have made also made some changes to our RV-10 carpet kits and will be providing RV-14 carpet very soon. Please contact Zac at 614-834-8659 or [email protected]

Thanks!

Very cool!

For what it's worth, I really like the Aerosport adjustable headrests I have in the rear seats of my 10 (similar to the 3rd picture) as they hold the seat belts perfectly in place.

Back