What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thomasville, GA Fly-In

jlisler

Well Known Member
Thomasville, GA Fly-In Pictures

This past week-end was the Thomasville, Georgia annual fly-in. This event has been happening close to 40 years and is one of my favorite fly-in's to attend. It is a well run event that does not have a real structured program. It is an aviation social event and the main rule is for you to have a good time. If you are tired of poorly run events with bad facilities, give this one a try next year. It happens the second week-end in October every year and is open to all types of aircraft.

There is also a great private collection aviation engines on the field. It is always open for viewing during the fly-in and contains rare engines you might not have ever heard of.

Go to http://picasaweb.google.com/RV455J/Thomasville2007 for a few pictures from this year.

Last edited:
I was there also

Hey!!!

I was there and I saw your plane (nice!!)..You are right!! this is a very nice Fly-in.

Great Pics!!!

I have a hanger at 74FL north of Monticello, Fl. We are having a Fly-in next Sat. Oct. 20th. Anyone and everyone is welcome.

That is all..

Tom
rv dreamer

Back