What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pleasant Surprise

hydroguy2

Well Known Member
My QB was delivered last night. This morning, I was sitting on my deck sipping coffee, dragging my feet, as I had to go to work, instead of to the shop. When I see 5 RV's in formation heading south, no time for the camera, but they make a turn and head to our little airport 8U8. WOW, what a treat out here in the boonies of Montana. They did an overhead break and landed. I figure they are here for cheapest 100LL in the state, $3.45. So work can wait, I grab the camera and race the 2 miles to the field. I met 5 nice guys from Washington's Blackjack Squadron and a bonus was a beauty newly completed Rocket which had overnighted. My wife just laughed and said "you look like a 6 yr old christmas morning." I have to admit it's been a great weekend (inspite of the work thing). Here's a couple pics.

RV7116.jpg
RV7120.jpg
RV7118.jpg

Amazing how RVs have THAT sound, right? And especially how multiple RVs in formation sound. It's always great inspiration to keep pounding, especially on a pretty CAVU day. Thanks for sharing Brian.

Back