VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 03-15-2019, 10:24 PM

Default Sandia 340a TSO all in one EHSI

Fresh back from Sandia after it was upgraded to the 340A with the latest hardware and software (version 18.2).

Certified Primary replacement replaces

(1) Airspeed,
(2) Altimeter,
(3) Turn Coordinator and
(4 Quattro) Attitude.

Now with the upgrade to the 340A it replaces (5 Cinco?) Instantaneous Vertical Speed Indicator.

Also certified as backup for EFIS or steam gauges. Built in 2 hour backup battery.

New it lists for $3595. https://sandia.aero/product/sai-340-quattro/

All paperwork included along with mounting gasket, bracket & screws. Pristine since it has a new bezel with the upgrade. For all practical purposes a brand new instrument.

$2,250 shipped

If anyone has a G5 HSI certified to trade, I'd be interested in trades. I need an HSI more than I need the ADI.

Old 03-16-2019, 08:02 PM

I've got a mate who's after an SAI340 for his RV-10 (Down here, we need TSO'd stuff for IFR backups apparently...)

Are you comfortable shipping it to Australia?

My Flickr gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/35521362@N06/

RV-9A 19-8519 - Finished on 10th February 2016 after 4 years, 9 months and 19 days! The 1020th RV-9 flying.

First flight 26th March 2016. Phase I done. Essential specs 145KTAS @ 2400RPM, 8000', 24.2LPH, Initial RoC 1800FPM.
Old 03-16-2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRviator View Post
I've got a mate who's after an SAI340 for his RV-10 (Down here, we need TSO'd stuff for IFR backups apparently...)

Are you comfortable shipping it to Australia?
Sure, shoot me a PM. I work for a U.S. carrier and we get a pretty decent FedEx discount, still a little pricey on shipping but I don't mind.

Thanks,