What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Visit Titan Engines New Website...

Relentless

Well Known Member
Freedom Engine Auction:
While you are there check out our first Freedom engine we are auctioning at Sun N Fun. The Factory reman IOX-360 is auctioning Sunday April 6th at noon EST to highest bidder over 10k...If you miss out sign up to be notified whenever we list another Freedom engine.

Share your Titan engine story and let us put it up on the site.

Check out the great new pricing of the Titan IOX409, its limited and incredible deal.

www.TitanEngine.com

new web page

Timing is everything. Wish I could be there to bid.

Last edited:
I see a IOX 370 with a base price of 22,775.00 is that right? Is that for a complete set up? I want one!

370 base price is correct.

I see a IOX 370 with a base price of 22,775.00 is that right? Is that for a complete set up? I want one!

Bret that is the correct base price for the IOX-370, to complete you need to choose your fuel, ignition, and accessories. As our most popular engine, we are able to offer at this very competitive price. Volume is everything in our business....

http://www.titanengine.com/freedom.html

Kits

Any info on on the engine "kit" version of the IOX-370 for the home builder who desires to assemble the engine at home with the rest of the plane?
Thanks

Any info on on the engine "kit" version of the IOX-370 for the home builder who desires to assemble the engine at home with the rest of the plane?
Thanks

I too would be interested in a KIT !

Back