What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Triple Tree Fly-In Sept.4-8 near Woodruff, SC

steak!!

Last time (2 yrs ago) there was a butcher on site, cutting your choice of NY, Rib Eye, or Filet. You choose the thickness. Don't remember how much it was but it was VERY reasonable.
No - it ain't Wal Mart. This is great steak. Dan chime it....

Will be looking for you to confirm. Just hope it's the same as my last trip.

Last edited:
Steak

Just talked to a guy there that said this year it's only filet Mignon because it was too much trouble having a choice :-( just wish they had picked a differant cut.

Last time (2 yrs ago) there was a butcher on site, cutting your choice of NY, Rib Eye, or Filet. You choose the thickness. Don't remember how much it was but it was VERY reasonable.
No - it ain't Wal Mart. This is great steak. Dan chime it....

Will be looking for you to confirm. Just hope it's the same as my last trip.

The steaks were great, but you have to get in line early.
The good cuts go early & I believe he had sold out before the end.
I plan on bringing my own steak this year to avoid the lines and not be left out.

BTW, I recruited another RV from BKV so I won't be leaving alone.
Carl, I believe you were one of the builders of this 9A.

Weather still looks great.

Last edited:
Steak night

The Friday night is "Bring Your Own Steak" however ,the three years I have been there, there was someone who sold steaks off a refrig truck. Last year they sold out before I got to the front of the line. I think the increase in attendance and interest over the last several years has made it hard to estimate. I plan to carry a steak this year just in case. That Friday night meal has always been one of the highlights of that Fly In that none of the others have been able to match. This year looks like the weather will be great.

Back