VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 01-09-2018, 02:26 PM

Default Air Compressor Report

I came across this in some members builders log I think, and decided it would be what I needed. My RV12 tires seem to leak down far too fast to suit me, and there is not always an air compressor handy to use. This is a dream come true, I had been looking for something to carry along. You can set the desired pressure (up to 150 lbs) and it will inflate to that pressure. Bonus is it comes with a hose that fits inside the wheel pant hole to inflate! I am quite impressed with the quality and performance. Oh I almost forgot, it has a rechargeable battery built in, and comes with a cigarette lighter plug and a wall plug for recharging, and weighs almost nothing! An added plus, it has a built in flashlight to help you find the valve stem. Here is a link to it: https://www.amazon.com/Fineed-Hand-H...air+compressor
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by DonFromTX : 01-09-2018 at 03:28 PM.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:11 PM

Pretty slick! I haven't seen anything like that before. I use the one pictured below in the garage and the hangar, but that looks like something that would be nice to have along on X/C trips.

Fisher Celebrity (under construction)
Previous RV-7 project (sold)
-=VAF=- 2017 dues paid