What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone with a 4 wanna give my wife a ride?

blueflyer

Well Known Member
I am hoping to find someone to give my wife a ride in a 4. Anyone near the Shreveport, LA area owning a 4 interested in giving a ride to my wife?

Last edited:
Sure......

.......but I don't think I qualify as "near". Although Canada is pretty nice this time of year, especially when I read the posts from Texas :D.

Hey blueflyer,

I'm in Shreveport as well, and my father's RV-4 is just about to make its maiden flight out of Farmerville (NW of West Monroe). Maybe in the months to come we'll be in a position to offer some passenger flights. Good to see another "local". :D

FWIW, there are a couple of of RV-8's, RV-7's, and I think an RV-10 currently at Farmerville. The airport manager Glenn Barron has literally built about 14 or so RV's at that sleepy little airport in about as many years. My wife's squadron commander at Barksdale AFB also flies an RV-8 and a Pitts. Lots of RV activity in the area if you know where to look.

Bunker Hill, I was unaware of all that activity over in Farmerville. I'll have to get over that way sometime....

Back