What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RVs located at LGU? (Logan-Cache Regional)

milt1492

I'd like to get a look at an RV close-up, and was wondering if anyone was at my home airport. I'm currently have -7 and -8 preview plans in hand and would like to look at and try on both for size. If anyone would be willing to let me have a look let me know.

Milt

Correction...

That would be KLGU Logan-Cache Airport... I would't say no to a ride...if you're willing

Thanks in advance,
Milt

PHILIP R. SWENSEN
256 NORTH 1000 EAST
HYDE PARK, UT 84318
FLYING RV-6 N917DS

JOHN KERR
45 E 200 N, SUITE 200
LOGAN, UT 84321
FLYING RV-9 N927BJ

I have a 7A based in Ogden. I could zip up to Logan sometime to let you have a look sometime.

I'm available nights and weekends. Just let me know!

7A_Driver,

I live in the Ogden area and have never been in an RV. If you are willing, I will pay for the fuel if you let me ride up to Logan and back when you show it to Milt1492

That would be fine by me! A short flight from Ogden to Logan when you just fly over the tops of the mountains.

PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call and get it set up.

My plane is down as of right now for the annual. I'm having the wheel pants cleaned up a bit and repainted, but hope to have it up and running by this weekend.

I'd be happy to take you up! I burn pump gas and only ask to split the gas with me, so it is really cheap.

Back