What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Intake Pipe ORing Part #?

chepburn

Well Known Member
Hi All,

Been scouring through my parts manuals, A/C Spruce etc trying to find the part number for my intake pipe oring on an IO360A1B. The induction tubes push right into the intake sump and are sealed with an oring. All the seals I have found so far do not look correct.

I cant find the correct part number to order some spares. The oring is red, and 2-1/8 OD and 1-7/8 ID (approx 1/8 dia ring material)

So it isn't the thick style seal...

Anybody have the correct part number they can throw at me?

Thanks for your help

o ring

Try Lycoming 77569. Do a search and you will find a bunch of suppliers. Spruce does list them.

For future reference, here is a link to the Lycoming Parts Catalog for the IO, AIO-360-A, -B Series (Wide Cylinder Flange Models).

Pages 6-5 & 6-6 contains the info you're looking for (which "jrs14855" has posted).

Thanks for the reference. I just checked that sump drawing and it shows the thick oring part 77569. The orings on my intake pipes are only 1/8 in diameter, so the 77569 will not fit.

With all the variations in these engines... I guess I have a non-standard manifold sump? I'll have to call Aerosport on Tuesday....

Back