What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV12 ride

Steenos

I know I posted about RV10's but I'm also interested in RV12's. Just seeing which is the better fit. Had some great responses out of the community already. Thank you guys.

I am in Huntsville Alabama. There are a few 12s that I connected with at a fly in that are closer around Chattanooga and Northwestern Georgia. If someone else does not come forward from your area, we can connect somewhere for a ride.

RV-12 ride

I'm based from KGVL, Gainesville GA with an RV-12. I am one of the people of which Scott Millhouse refers. It's a short flight for me to Chattanooga and I would love to give you a demonstration of the RV-12 flight characteristics. The offer of a tower tour is very interesting, never done that before and would like to take you up on that. However I am out of the country now, so if you can wait a few weeks I will contact you when I am available. If you get a ride before I get home don't wait for me. I haven't flown in the -10 yet, but the-12 is pure joy compared to the spam cans. Can't go wrong with any of the RV choices ,as long as you define your mission. Hope we can get together!

Thanks so much! Yeah I can wait a few weeks for sure. Feel free to email me justinsoltau @ gmail dot com. When you get back we can knock out some details. I'm off Monday's and Tuesdays. I don't know what your schedule is like but I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks again everyone!

I'm based from KGVL, Gainesville GA with an RV-12. I am one of the people of which Scott Millhouse refers. It's a short flight for me to Chattanooga and I would love to give you a demonstration of the RV-12 flight characteristics. The offer of a tower tour is very interesting, never done that before and would like to take you up on that. However I am out of the country now, so if you can wait a few weeks I will contact you when I am available. If you get a ride before I get home don't wait for me. I haven't flown in the -10 yet, but the-12 is pure joy compared to the spam cans. Can't go wrong with any of the RV choices ,as long as you define your mission. Hope we can get together!

I know I posted about RV10's but I'm also interested in RV12's. Just seeing which is the better fit. Had some great responses out of the community already. Thank you guys.

If you are comparing fit, that's a no brainer. The RV-10 clearly is has more room.

The question is what is your mission? Those two aircraft have significantly different mission capabilities.

bob

Back