What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

PDK and surroundig airports in N. Atlanta

jdeas

Well Known Member
Heading to N. Atlanta tomorrow for a week. Can anyone offer suggestions of a good FBO or temp hangar for the week? Want to replace a EGT probe and do some inspections after the LA to Atl trip.

PDK is my first choice due to family proximity but anything on the North side of town would be fine.

Be our guest at Lawrenceville

Please feel free to bunk with us at the EAA Chapter 690 hangar complex at the Lawrenceville airport, KLZU. We will find you a place to hang your hat. The airport is located just northeast of Atlanta and is convenient to expressways. Call me at 404-310-5128.
Steve Ashby

Your best bet is to take Steve up on his offer. Although it's about a 20 to 30 minute drive to PDK area from LZU, it is your best bet unless someone here offers you a place at PDK. If you like busy airports (jet traffic) and expensive everything then PDK is your place;)

Love to meet the local chapter

Steve,
That sounds great. Can I call you in the AM? Leaving KELD around 7:30cst. Grew up not 10 miles from there so it would be an excellent option! (Still miss Stone Mnt...)

Back