What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Another motivational video

RetiredRacer

Well Known Member
I know when I was building I needed these to keep me going!!

We live in Australia and this is one the wife put together of our recent trip to Great Keppel Island on the southern end of the Great Barrier Reef!!

We hope you enjoy it :D http://youtu.be/eh7uALPLnrM

Nice, the islands are beautiful, good video.

I flew a friend upto Mackay from Sydney recently and loved the scenery.

Great paint scheme on the "9", how did you get it onto the RAAus category's?

Cheers

Thanks guys,

Eddie, with much difficulty!! First I built it light, 406 kg (893 lb), then I had to fight them all the way and show proof that it met all required specifications (they even sent out an independent to check the weight). I enjoyed your trip to Tassie report Eddie :)

Bob

Wow that is light and I imagine getting approval was a real struggle with the powers that be.

Looking forward to meeting you around the patch sometime.

Thanks guys,

Eddie, with much difficulty!! First I built it light, 406 kg (893 lb), then I had to fight them all the way and show proof that it met all required specifications (they even sent out an independent to check the weight). I enjoyed your trip to Tassie report Eddie :)

Bob

Cheers

Last edited:
Great video

Great to see from the air where we just traveled, spent 2 days with my mate in Gladstone, stopped at 1770 and Agnes Water, with a couple of days in Mooloolaba and Gympie. Departed Brissy on the 28th just before the G20.

Thanks for sharing.

Randy

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing! I loved watching your trip .. what a beautiful country. You're always welcome my way .. a nice, costal strip, too (KHAF). No goats on landing, but it does require 6079 nm over water ... probably a bit much, even in an RV.

Good work Robyn, Bob is a lucky man to have you fly him all around the place. I hope he was impressed with your landing!:D

Back