What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Eagle's Nest Projects - N904EN takes flight at Central High School (WI)

Special Delivery

Well Known Member
N904EN "Falcon One"
11-18-2015 - Airworthiness by Connie Martin, Milwaukee FSDO
11-25-2015 - 1st Flight - Jim Senft, Pilot

The "Crew" - ENP Central High School Aviation Club Westosha, WI

1st Flight Video

IMG_2449_zpsw1tpjewb.jpg

Central High School recently completed extensive renovations to their CTE facilities including the addition of a large 'shop' area which will comfortably accommodate their next Eagle's Nest Project - scheduled to begin early February 2016. The support for Eagle's Nest Projects from the School District, community, Central's principal, Lisa Albrecht, Eagle's Nest project director, Jim Senft, and the dedicated mentor team has been overwhelming and each deserves special recognition and accolades. Congratulations to Central High School Aviation Club for a "job well done"!

Central HS Aviation Club
Facebook Link >>
HERE

Last edited:
Congratulations Central High

What a great experience for your kids. I love seeing the proud smiles on their faces.

I have been knocking on doors and talking to people here in Tucson for the past year trying to get an Eagles nest Project going here. I had a false start about 7 months ago when the SD I was working with had a funding cut.

Then I approached the Marana Unified SD just North of Tucson. Tonight we go to the Marana SD board to get what I hope will be a final approval.

You have inspired and energized me to continue to push Eagles Nest Project here in Tucson.

Thank you.

Good Luck flying the RV12

Back