What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair Fuel Valve extension pins

nbachert

Well Known Member
I bought a fuel valve second hand and it didn't come with the instructions. I'm assuming that since I used the extensions and there are small holes in the receivers of those extensions that the pins are suppose to go in them. I don't think you can install the pins and keep the selector on top of the tunnel. Its pretty tight so I don't think it'll be a problem, but I was wondering what others might have done.

I tried to use those roll pins with no success. I will be enlarging the holes slightly and using some tiny machine nuts and bolts.

Extensions

I have the valve and extension on my -10. I pinned one side of the extension. The other side is not pinned as there is not really any way to get to it once installed. That beings said, there is literally no possibility of it becoming accidentally disconnected. The selector handle would need to be removed and the top of the tunnel removed to allow the extension to come free...

Back