What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Which no hole yoke

Taltruda

Well Known Member
Friend
Which no hole yoke is most useful? Can I get away with a one inch for my handheld Tatco? Or is it more useful to do the 2.5 for the pneumatic squeezer?

No hole

I would say yes, but only because I rarely use it. The bigger it it, the more it flexes and tends to squeeze crooked.

I use both. I like the Tatco hand squeezer because I have more control. However I can?t squeeze 1/8? rivets with it, I?m not strong enough. The pneumatic squeezer works great but I don?t feel like I have the same precision. The Tatco squeezer is a great tool in my opinion.

The pneumatic squeezer works great but I don’t feel like I have the same precision. The Tatco squeezer is a great tool in my opinion.

Every time someone posts about how to repair a duplicate hole, it is ALWAYS caused by a pneumatic squeezer.

You can get great precision when they are adjusted properly, just watch out for “trigger jump” if you dimple with them.

I did my build with only the 1” no hole.

The 1" Tatco squeezer is the tool I most often borrow. One of these days I'll get my own!

Back