What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

$100 doughnut?

BGordon

Well Known Member
Good afternoon VAFers,

I took my 4 year old for her first flight about a week ago, and she loved it. She is constantly asking me to take her again and wanting to encourage her enthusiasm I suggested we should go get lunch. She decided that she wants to go get doughnuts instead. So, does anyone know of an airport in the DFW area that has a doughnut shop nearby, the don't have to be stellar or even really that good, something in walking distance would work?

Thanks in advance,
Brandon

Not sure about DFW area, but Round Rock donuts in Round Rock , texas would be well worth the trip. Not sure how close the the airport.

A $100 malt run sounds tasty! Diner at 11R is super packed on weekends with locals and more so on good flying days. Nonetheless, my wife and I love that place and tend to miss most of the crowds by showing up either early or late. Too bad they're not open for breakfast.

Hey Brandon, Are you sure that you have N822EB reserved? It's not showing up on the FAA website.

Last edited:
Back