What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ISO: RV-7A Emp & Wings Inventory

amaris

Well Known Member
Hi Everyone,
Just took my first big step. Bought a fully completed empennage and partial wing. I was wondering if anyone had an inventory list for either of those. Just want to see if there are any little parts missing when I go through.
Thanks!
Allen

Hi Everyone,
Just took my first big step. Bought a fully completed empennage and partial wing. I was wondering if anyone had an inventory list for either of those. Just want to see if there are any little parts missing when I go through.
Thanks!
Allen

I might suggest that you take your new builders number, contact Vans and get them to mail you the packing lists for the kits shipped to that builders number. I went through this but had original packing lists. It is not as much help as you think as all the small parts are in "bags" and the contents are not readily found.

Congrats on your purchase!! Look forward to hearing about your progress.

Inventory

Hi Everyone,
Thanks!
Allen

Yes. Send me an e-mail.
I have an inventory from empennage to finishing kit on Excel.

Back