What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Moving to Jacksonville FL

hthaman

Moving to Jacksonville FL coming winter, does anyone know if can get a space to private strip/ air park for reasonable cost for my -12 ??

Thx and rds

Are you looking to buy an airpark home or for a place to keep your airplane? I'm local and would be happy to share what I know. No airparks in Jax proper but some in the area - a lot depends on how close to the city you want to live.

FYI I am at JaxEx at Craig - right in town. Other good local airports are Herlong and St. Augustine. Nearest RV-friendly airpark is Haller Airpark in Green Cove Springs - very active EAA chapter there too.

Split Hangar Cost?

I am moving to Jax as well in 2 weeks.
I am in the market for a RV6/7, maybe a project.

I have visited Haller Airpark. The current rule is you can't put a plane in a hangar unless you own property there. There may be ways to get around the rule but I don't have knowledge on how to do it.

If you would like to split a hangar somewhere let me know.

I am moving to Jax as well in 2 weeks.
I am in the market for a RV6/7, maybe a project.

I have visited Haller Airpark. The current rule is you can't put a plane in a hangar unless you own property there. There may be ways to get around the rule but I don't have knowledge on how to do it.

If you would like to split a hangar somewhere let me know.

split hanger sounds good idea, pls if you could PM ur email ID ?

Back