What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Quick Firewall Question

mulde35d

Well Known Member
Friend
I am pre-ordering material that I will need for the fuselage kit before it actually arrives and was hoping someone could provide me the height and width dimensions of the stainless steel firewall from the upper curved firewall top to the bottom edge. Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks

Much appreciated. Now I just have to pull out my calculator that my 6th grade teachers said I wouldn't always have and use the conversion button.

Just curious... My fuselage kit should be delivered in about 30 days. What materials do you need for the fuselage that don't come with the kit?

Fuselage

Just curious... My fuselage kit should be delivered in about 30 days. What materials do you need for the fuselage that don't come with the kit?

All the extra options. I am installing an earthX battery box instead of the standard. Buying the fiberfrax, shim stock, foil tape, and fire barrier 2000 sealant for the firewall. The firewall pass thru?s For wires and cables. LEMO and standard mic/stereo plugs for the headsets. Baggage compartment tie down rings, baggage area lighting, JDair canopy latch, etc.

All the different options one may want to install

Back