What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon EGT\CHT Kit Content Question

steve murray

Well Known Member
Just spent two hours this morning searching my workshop for the male Faston terminals for crimping to end of brown EGT\CHT wires......thought just crossed my mind, maybe the kit does not contain these terminals....? (This is the connection between the end of EGT\CHT wires coming from EMS module and the EGT\CHT probes themselves)

Anyone recently purchased or installed Dynon EGT\CHT probe kit able to share if these terminals came with the kit?:confused:

Last edited:
Just spent two hours this morning searching my workshop for the male Faston terminals for crimping to end of brown EGT\CHT wires......thought just crossed my mind, maybe the kit does not contain these terminals....? (This is the connection between the end of EGT\CHT wires coming from EMS module and the EGT\CHT probes themselves)

Anyone recently purchased or installed Dynon EGT\CHT probe kit able to share if these terminals came with the kit?:confused:

They normally come with the kit however anytime I see the pink coloured ones I just throw them out, the AMP branded ones are what I use & , despite all the past comments on forums, find they work well. A hint here - make sure the thermocouple wires ( probes & harness) are the multi strand version, if not then cut off the existing terminals, bend the single conductor wire back on itself (giving 2 or 3 thicknesses) & then crimp on the terminal. Spray some contact cleaner or similar to the connector- always works for me ;)

EGT/CHT connectors

Call Dynon, they might have some and if they do, can ship some to you.

Brian

Back