What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fastener Kit Contents

DanWright

Well Known Member
Recently some kind soul posted a RV-12 Parts spreadsheet. Looking for something similar for the Fastener kit. Trying to get things like nut jigs ahead of time.

Thanks,

Recently some kind soul posted a RV-12 Parts spreadsheet. Looking for something similar for the Fastener kit. Trying to get things like nut jigs ahead of time.

Thanks,

I have not seen a hardware list, except the inventory that comes with each kit, if you ask Van's they could send you an electronic copy of each kits hardware inventory as I have done that so that I could use the data to make bin labels for my hardware storage system.

If you are thinking of a jig for plate nuts you will not need them as almost all plate nut holes are pre-punched.

Best regards,
Vern

I just passed you up Dave, working on the fuselage section now! Of course my Ercoupe is four months past its annual, but cannot stop and do that until I have a safe lead on you! :D

I just passed you up Dave, working on the fuselage section now! Of course my Ercoupe is four months past its annual, but cannot stop and do that until I have a safe lead on you! :D
My fuselage is done - I did it before the wings. One more flaperon (after the RV-6 annual is wrapped up) and I'm on to the finishing kit.

Back