What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Menu. Airport restaurant wants your input.

Well, clearly the list of appetizers should be called "Primers". The customers can spend the whole meal arguing about which one is better, or whether or not you even need to eat one at all (they didn't serve them at the Cessna employee cafeteria!)

If they have a bar, well, naturally, that'd be The Bucking Bar.

On the menu, appetizers are called Phase 1. Main Courses are in Phase 2.

Sub Sandwiches are called longerons or spars. Ribs are called, well..., ribs.

Jalape?o popper appetizers can be called 'pop rivets'.

For desert, a cherry sundae can be called 'The Cherry Max.'

"total performance" chili which you can get RV3 way, RV4 way, or RV6 way. RV8 way and RV12 way are double orders or RV4 way and RV6 way respectively.
(If you do not know what different "way" chili you need to go to Cincinnati)

RV1 burger was one all beef patty, RV4 has two all beef patties, RV10 has 4 all beef patties.

Last edited:
"Another New Product"

... How about a "Anti-Splat-Aero" bib? This could help cut down on serious nose and belly damage! With all this good food available and the real possibility of creating a forward C of G situation on departure...:rolleyes:

Dropped into this little airport restaurant, kind of a dive, to refuel. The waitress, somewhat of a vixen, filed by the counter to grab a couple of menus and taxied over to our table. ?My name?s Rosie, and while I might not be riveting I?ll be your servo today. So, what?ll it be, governor?? she asked. ?Today?s special is wings, ribs and some adverse slaw. But I recommend our pan pan pan pizza, so hot it?s served on a firesleeved plate. Why don?t I start you with some coffee as an elevator? For desert we have aileron rolls, barrel rolls, lufberry pie and a banana split s.?
Well, the choices were manifold, and I was getting exhausted just trying to make up my mind. ?Do you have any oriental dishes?? I asked. ?Nope ? wok?s off today,? she replied. Not wanting to create any more static, I ordered the special and asked directions to the men?s squitter.

==dave==

Back