What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

CreativAir Lights

Leaph737

Has anyone had any trouble contacting the guy at CreativAir? I have tried several times through email and have not heard a thing. Makes me have to wonder about customer service. Any insight would be appreciated.

He's been terrible to contact in recent months. I ordered a wingtip light kit from him last summer. After not receiving the parts after a few weeks tried to contact via emails and no response. Finally was able to contact him and he said, 'it's on my website that I'd be out'. Sure enough the website did say he'd be out during the week, but I guess I made the stupid assumption that he'd handle orders over the weekend :confused:. Then he said they were shipped. Nothing showed up after a couple of weeks. I sent him an email and canceled order. And as I recollect he had already charged my credit card. Was not a good experience at all and won't attempt to use him again.

Thanks good info I will wait a little bit longer to see if I get a response from him otherwise I will move on to another idea for my nav lights.

Creativair Nav lights

I had some trouble (my clumsiness) assembling the nav lights--Bill fixed them both for me--no charge. Took awhile, but he comes through.

I have lost track of how many months I've been waiting for my canopy handle from the silver bullet dude...

Mike

I have lost track of how many months I've been waiting for my canopy handle from the silver bullet dude...

I had 2 somewhat painful experiences with 'the silver bullet dude' as well. Two separate orders: canopy latch and silver bullet tailwheel link. Took forever but I finally got both products. Once I got them the hassles quickly disappeared because his products are of the highest quality. His communication however is abysmal.

Shameless plug

mike647m;385799 I have lost track of how many months I've been waiting for my canopy handle from the silver bullet dude... Mike[/QUOTE said:
No waiting for the steering link from JDair. In stock and ready to ship same or next business day. A gust lock, rudder pedal extensions, canopy handle and oil door latch are coming. Target time is 1st Quarter of 2010. www.jdair.com

I contacted him last year several of times when he was advertising that he builds panels. I did not get a call back till a few months later when I was pretty much done building it myself. I am very happy I built it myself.

I had some contact issues on my order with Bill about 5 years ago. We finally connected & he delivered my LED nav lights, strobe, power supply.

Great product & have been using them for 3 1/2 years without any problems or issues.

CreativAir Aviflash

Can not find anything on google. Can anyone send me a manual or wiring diagram for the Aviflash?

Thanks in advance

I have it

Bill, left you a PM. I have the installation sheets for this unit. Email me if youo have not found it and I will reply with scanned copies.

Nova

Thanks guys

Looks like it is now called the nova electronics universal flasher. Their site answered my question.

Appreciate it.

Creativair

I had an order with him and he was taking way too long. So I cancelled the order. He said he was having personal problems and was moving. I did not want to wait and I had to force him to refund me which he did.

Dave

Back