What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shout Out to GRT

johnfurey

Well Known Member
I have had my GRT EFIS for 7+ years and continue to be thrilled with the product and most of all their GREAT support.Thanks guys!

Good to hear. Been waiting for delivery of a 8.4" Sport SX, EIS 4000, and their Uavionix UAT/Safefly GPS adsb in/out combo since Airventure. I guess they are having trouble with their GPS antennae supplier(?).

No worries. Putting off the panel upgrade until the weather starts to turn nasty here anyway. Then again, I want my new toys......

GRT 8.4" HXr touch

At Oshkosh I had a chance to try out their new 8.4" HXr Touch and immediately decided to upgrade. I have had a two screen 8.4" HX system with dual AHRS in my RV-10 for 1000 hours and it has been working virtually flawless.

A few weeks after OSH I flew to Grand Rapids and met with Greg Toman and his team of engineers and technicians. This is a very friendly and accommodating group of people, I was even treated to lunch.

I decided to only upgrade the PFD from HX to HXr. Now after approx. 20hrs. of flight time on the HXr PFD I have come to really like the many new features and look forward to the next 1000 hrs. of flawless operations.

Back