What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 Wiring Diagram

meadeduck

Well Known Member
George and I were wondering if anyone had done a wiring schematic for the plane; I thought someone had done one a year ago but I don't know how to access it.
thanks
George and Meade
N612RV

RV12 schematic

Hi Joe I would be obliged to have a copy for RV 12 so I can fault find if neccessary my kit is 339.

regards

Iain Donnelly

Wiring loom

Does anyone know who makes the rv12 wiring loom ?

Had the idea of using Dynons radio and intercom instead of the garmin one.

David

rv12 schematic

hi joe, i would really appreciate your diagram. i have never been able to access the ones at van's site.

The schematic referred to in the above posts are for the D-180 equipped RV-12. See post #1 in THIS THREAD for a newer schematic. Van's has at least 4 different versions of wiring diagrams and only 2 of them have been redrawn as schematics which may or may not match the avionics in your plane.

Does anyone know who makes the rv12 wiring loom ?

Had the idea of using Dynons radio and intercom instead of the garmin one.

David

Hi David,

Drop us note offline and we can help you out. There are a number of folks who "modify" their setups and replace certain pieces of avionics (or add to them like a recent builder who plugged in a Garmin GTN box) and we are more than happy to build you a custom harness that will plug into your RV12 system.

Cheers,
Stein

Back