What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Temporary Hangar needed in Atlanta

drdestructo

Looking for hangar space for sometime next week until the end of the month.

Need to be within reasonable Uber distance to ATL preferably, or another airport served by major airlines.

Rocket ride would be included with payment if interested!

I'm moving my plane from Oregon to Florida (seasonal) but don't want it there too soon (hurricanes)! My schedule is tight so I'd like to do part of the trip next week. ATL is easy airline catching!

Cheers

Russ Werner
435-640-seven eight 55

HRII

got space at KEET just south of Birmingham and all it would cost is the Rocket ride you are offering. :) all the majors fly in and out of BHM.

Take care of Russ

I spent a day in Hood River and Russ helped me out with shelter for my RV-14. He?s a good human and I hope someone can help him out.

Other large cities might work!

Weather looks pretty sucky for a few days out but I need to head East. Might leave it in Dallas or somewhere else along the way. Ideas?

Need to be able to jumpseat back to PDX.

Got space for RV at private grass strip in Taylorsville Ga if you like. One open onboth ends hanger and second enclosed if we shuffle RVs . We are not on a secrional but can give you LL . Have 2000 ft turf operate 7 and 9 and BC12D out of there. Hour and half car drive from AtL in northwest quad outside mode C. Next closest is KVPC for fuel and service. Call me at 7708233426

We could get you in a hangar at X35. We could help arrange a ride to GNV, MCO, TPA, PIE, SFB or JAX.

Thanks all. As I'd need to be able to get back and forth to airlines, it looks like KEET is my best option if I can get that far.

Stay tuned. Watching national weather maps!

Russ

Looking at a Friday arrival at the moment based on the current weather models. Would try to come in just as the current storm weather moves past.

Subject to change, of course!

Russ

Looks like the trip is not going to happen this week. My personal time table combined with the weather timetable just didn't come together. Thanks everybody for offers of Hangar space. Probably be going down in about 2 weeks and hopefully making the entire trip. Cheers! 🍻

Back