What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12i Part Numbers for Retrofit

Tacco

Well Known Member
Eventually, I'd like to incorporate a few of the RV-12i upgrades into my RV-12. Anyone have the part number for the gussets that cover the roll bar supports in the cockpit? How about the new landing gear fuselage pass through skins?

Only have the FWD skin that has the nut plates. Will need the Aft skin and the cover when I get the finishing kit.

1dzxno.jpg

2ajuo0n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks David! The skins you show though are not was I was talking about. The RV-12i has rubber seals and a surrounding flange to keep them in place. Got a drawing of that?

That was the start of what I posted the flange has 6 screws that suport it you need to mod your skins if you want it to work correctly. The rest of the skins are with the finishing kit which no one has yet so I can’t give any more info.

24g51fs.jpg

Why not get the preview plans or the thumb drive from vans for the current model and you would have all the info at arms reach?

Sorry Dave, didn?t see your earlier post that you weren?t there yet. Thank you for the pics though!

Of course I have tried that. “Not available at this time”, is the answer I keep getting. I keep asking and asking. Sometime soon I would guess.

Back