What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New to the Club

dclaffey

Thank you to all those who have built/building an RV-14. your lessons will be a huge help. I just received my Emp kit and plan to start real soon. I am still setting up my workshop as I never expected the kit to arrive in less than a week. Inventory is complete and the intimidation level is high. I look forward to everyone's knowledge and support.

Welcome to VAF. Do not get intimidated, it's just one bite after the other and soon you will be at the same place as I am, final inspection completed Saturday, waiting for C of A (Canada).

One comment that stuck with me six years ago, ( It's not one big job to build one of these, but hundreds of little tasks that puts one of these together) Enjoy your journey!

VAF is the greatest place to get direction, morale support, and advice. Other sources are the many web blogs and sites focusing on individual projects - many of those are accessed via links from individual's posts on VAF. Get started and stick with it, and avoid the tendency sometimes to blast ahead with the build without reading the instructions and following explicitly.

Back