What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Houston tech counselor

DeltaVee47

Hi all
I have finished the empennage, taken delivery of QB wings and am nearly done but so far no one but me has laid eyes on the bird. So I would like to have someone take a look to tell where I screwed up. If you know of anyone in the Houston area to recommend I would be grateful. The EAA website has not been helpful to me. If it wasn't for this website I never would have made it out of the V stab. Thanks to all who give of their time.
Greg Beckner
140-366.

Houston is a big city. What part of town are you in? Have you checked with your local EAA chapter. Chapter 302 in Conroe meets every 2nd Saturday of the month. Visitors are welcome and it is a very active chapter.

Jay

If you're in the southeast quadrant, look up Chapter 12, and Tech Counselor Dave Forster.

Thanks for the replies. Indeed Houston is huge. I live in the Heights which is central, and the bird, who I call Vivienne, lives in my garage. I am a member of EAA 774 at West Houston but have yet to connect with anyone.

Tom
Thanks for your kind offer. I will contact you offline and get with you soon as I get back from extended trip.
Greg

Back