What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Garmin Panel Mounts: GTN 650 / 750

If things follow how they were in the past, there was never that much of a difference in the price of a 400,420,430 so not sure how this will pan out with the new models....

Matt, I'm happy to learn that Garmin may take a different approach with respect to the source data for its HITS feature. Assuming that we?re talking about the G3X system, could you provide more information on how Garmin handles this? Thanks.

Instead of hijacking this thread, I'll direct my reply to the relevant G3X thread...

cheers,
mcb

FS Flight Stream Connext 510

New never used, bought it and found out I don't need it. Costs, $1495, I'll sell it for $1000 includes shipping.

The SD size chip fits into the slot in a GTN6xx box to enable:

Database Concierge wireless avionics database updates
Permits 2-way flight plan transfers between compatible apps and avionics?
Initiate phone calls and send/receive text messages from contacts on your Apple? device, using the Garmin Pilot? app through your compatible avionics, optional Connext? datalink and service plan
Streams traffic, weather, GPS information and back-up attitude information from your avionics to select portables and mobile devices
Lets mobile devices wirelessly control SiriusXM? satellite music from any position in the cabin

Back