What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Louisville RVs?

rv7charlie

Well Known Member
Any RVs based at Louisville KY Bowman Field? We're here for Thanksgiving, and may head over there tomorrow to look around. Any FBO recommendations, if we fly up in the future?

Thanks,

Charlie

Yes.

I have a RV8 based at KLOU. There are (2) 8's, (2) 7's, (2) 9's, (2) 12's' and a Rocket that I know about. I have family in town this week but will probably be out there this morning for a while. As far as FBO's, I'd suggest Louisville Executive Aviation (LEA on east side of field). They have a community hangar and tie downs. Fuel is expensive, so gas up at 6I2 ( Lebanon Springfield) before you come. They are super friendly and have the cheapest gas around. We all fly down there for gas and it should be on your way. Most of us don't buy gas here.

Dave
Feel free to text/call me if you come out
5 zero two four five 7 44 eight eight

Last edited:
I will be there tomorrow for sure around 2pm at KLOU and possibly even longer depending if another RV member on here is able to make it in.

502 seven o 8, 83 65 feel free to text or call. (text sometimes easier)

or email [email protected]

If you need a place to eat let me know also.

Thanks to you both. Plans are changing as I type, and I'm not in control. :) If we make it out today, I'll text or call.

Charlie

Back