What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any Rv Builders/owners in Bakersfield, CA?

csgj

Hi I will be looking at a already built 6a IO-360) at the airport this friday at 11AM to possibly buy. I need someone experienced to take a quick cursory look at it with me. If I like what I see I have a A&P ready to do the prebuy at a later date but would like anyone that knows RV's to just look at it with me.
Hey Ill buy lunch at the Harmon Rocket Cafe!
Craig
323-333-3411 cell

John Harmon?

You're at John Harmon's back door. I couldn't think of a more qualified guy than him. Ask at the cafe about his whereabouts.

Best,

RV Inspection in BFL

Another resource to John (who I went to high school with), is Massey Aircraft Services - an RV builder assist facility in Shafter (about 10 mi. North of L45 - Bakersfield Muni). David Hallmark (owner) would be the guy to talk to - heck, he may even have been involved in the ac you are interested in already. Their phone number is: (661) 392-0838. If you have a chance, a visit to their shop would also be of benefit.

At L45 itself - Bobby Baker would be the "go to" guy. A call to the restaurant, (661) 832-4801 would probably get you more info on him - he is a CFI that does RV transition training and also does builder assist work (for the last 25 years that I have known him).

Hevle Aviation - South of L45 about 20 mi. also does RV work. Eric and Stacey Hevle - Eric's cell phone was (661) 619-9167.

Hope this helps - If you need more info, give me a call at (559) 816-0433

Back