What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RVs near KLAX

AirbusPilot

Well Known Member
Hi Folks,

I will be flying tomorrow from SCEL to KLAX and I am going to spend the weekend around there. I live in Chile so friday I will visit aircraftspruce and I will buy some parts for my RV-8.

I am finishing my RV-8 and this month I have to fly for works a lot, so I will not have too many free days for my plane, so I am feeling some kind of RV´s nostalgic:D

OK the thing is any of you guys have a RV near KLAX Area that you could show it to me?.

Happy building and Flying

The largest collection of RVs is probably at Chino

You could try Corona which is very close to Aircraft Spruce but I think the largest collection of RVs in the area is at Chino.

Bob Axsom

Check out Cable (KCCB east of LAX a tad) Saturday is usally a good day as many people are arround working on there planes and flying. Usally people in the EAA hanger working. If the WX is good and you want a ride in a 6 be happy to take you up and I am shure there are many others that will extend the same offer.

We've got a bunch of RVs at Compton (KCPM) and Torrance (KTOA).
We could certainly entertain you need for RV-ness.
(310) 345-8925

RV all over So Cal

In reality, you can go to just about any GA airport in So Cal and find lots of RVs. Mine is under construction at the EAA hangar at KCCB.

Thanks folks I will visit Chino and KCCB (EAA Hangar). Do you think I should find someone on Friday.

Would be really good to get a ride in a RV, I am finishing one but I have never flown in one:)

I'm planning to be at Chino Airport tomorrow (Friday) morning and would be happy to give you a ride in my 7A. Sometime around 9:30 perhaps? Let me know.

I'm planning to be at Chino Airport tomorrow (Friday) morning and would be happy to give you a ride in my 7A. Sometime around 9:30 perhaps? Let me know.

I am still in Santiago(SCEL) company change my flight but I will be arriving to KLAX very early on Saturday so I will take the car and make a quick pass for aircraftspruce buy some last parts for my RV-8(for now of course) then will go to Chino, thanks for your offer anyway if still available for suturday would be great. I am travelling with my iphone I could get my email and sms message to +56985969713.

Thanks again to all of you guys.

Unfortunately I'll be out of town on Saturday and Sunday (by car...) I've linked this thread on the SoCal RV list (Yahoo), hopefully someone there can step up. Your -8 looks beautiful!

Good luck!

I am planning on being at ACS (Spruce) this morning at 07:00 to get a few things then off to Cable (CCB) then flying up to Big Bear for breakfast where hopefully some folks from Romona will also be showing up. If you want a RV6 ride let me know. I sent my phone # to your "priviate messages" here at VAF

Fernando sorry I missed your phone call. I went up just a bit for a couple landings after lunch with the guys at CCB. I left the phone in the hanger is why I missed you. Hope you were able to get to the EAA hanger. Today was a junk day and most folks did not hang arround for long. I am working Sunday but off Monday if you are still in town and IF the WX gets a little better I would be glad to give you a ride. Any time you are in town give me a call. We will get you that ride sooner or later :)

Back