What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A&P Needed - FL Treasure Coast

FL Flier

Looking for an A&P with RV experience near Ft. Pierce, Florida. My prop cable is binding, and after reading through multiple discussions, I confirmed that the cable needs to be replaced. I got it unhooked from the governor and quadrant, but now feel in over my head with getting it out the rest of the way and installing a new one.

So, I?m looking for an A&P or someone with RV experience who can travel to our airpark and help. We?re 15 SW of KFPR. Any suggestions or guidance?

Looking for an A&P with RV experience near Ft. Pierce, Florida. My prop cable is binding, and after reading through multiple discussions, I confirmed that the cable needs to be replaced. I got it unhooked from the governor and quadrant, but now feel in over my head with getting it out the rest of the way and installing a new one.

So, I?m looking for an A&P or someone with RV experience who can travel to our airpark and help. We?re 15 SW of KFPR. Any suggestions or guidance?

Contact CopaAir in Indian town. Talk to Charles.

CopaAir Maintenance Services, Inc.
20590 SW Citrus Blvd
Indiantown FL, 34956
(772) 597-0070
www.GoCopaFL.com

Well, I got this one sorted okay. New cable installed, works properly. When it?s time for the others, I bet it?ll take a quarter of the time this one did.

Back