What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Source for JetFlex?

gfb

Well Known Member
I should order my interior paint now that I'm starting to close up the forward fuse. Any pointers for good sources for the stuff? Looking for either Dark Gray or Fog Gray.

Also, How much are you guys using for interior? I assume a Qt is enough?

I use Alliance down in Southern Cal.
Brian has always been very helpful with info and advice.

You might try looking closer to home though.

Supplier

I use Alliance down in Southern Cal.
Brian has always been very helpful with info and advice.

You might try looking closer to home though.

I used Hightower Supply. Grand Junction, CO
Very helpful.
I ended up using Solvent Based in Basic Gray and Flat Black.

Alliance Coatings is great. I'm at about 1.2 quarts now, with just touch-up tasks remaining. One quart was enough for the interior and most associated panels, but I needed the second quart for insides of canopy skirts, etc.

It ships fast, so just order a nice fresh second quart when/if you need it.

You are in Madison - why not go to one of the two commercial SW stores there? Surely they can get it for you, and mix to your specs.
I just got my automotive SW store here to get some mil-spec epoxy thinner. Cheaper than skygeek.

Skygeeks

I got mine through Skygeeks ... I'm looking at about 2 qt to do my interior. I've been painting then assembling, so I'm using a bit more paint with mixing and cleaning the gun more often. I'd recommend that if you buy 2 qt, buy them at the same time and mix them. My two batches were slight different in tint (pretty standard for paint that's colored to order)

Back